Update Your Profile
Follow the following steps in OuterSpatial iOS or Android to update your OuterSpatial profile:
- Make sure you're logged in to your OuterSpatial account. (If you don't have an OuterSpatial account, go to the Me tab and click the "Log In" button to create an account.)
- On the main tab bar, tap the Me tab.
- Tap on the profile photo near the top of the screen to open the edit profile screen.
- Update your profile photo by tapping on your profile photo at the top of the screen and either taking a new photo or selecting from your device's photo gallery.
- Update your first and/or last name using the form fields.
- Once you're done editing, click the "Save" button to save the changes.